“Recipe for success: Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.” – William A. Ward.
Que the Bon Jovi because we are halfway there. The time is nigh to break Week 9 open, and we will attack it differently. I will give my favorite six picks in various forms this week. I will spread the assault and show you my DraftKings, over/under, picks against the spread, and player props selections.
Repetitive betting can be daunting if you only do one specific thing all season. Let’s have some fun this week and explore new avenues. We have half a season remaining, and we want to build that bankroll to finish strong.
For access to our complete weekly player rankings, including for PPR and Half-PPR scoring formats, subscribe to the Playbook newsletter.
Week 9 ‘Pick-Six’ Pics
1) Deshaun Watson QB, CLE $5,400
2) Darrell Henderson RB, LAR $5,100
3) Michael Thomas WR, NO $4,700
4) Jake Ferguson TE, DAL $4,000
5) Demario Douglas, NE $4,000
6) Rams DST, LAR $2,600
1) PHI vs. DAL / Over 47
2) BAL vs. SEA / Over 44.5
3) CAR vs. IND / Under 44
4) NO vs. CHI / Over 41
5) NE vs WAS / Under 41
6) LV vs. NYG / Over 37.5
Picks Against The Spread
1) TB +3
2) BAL -6.5
3) CHI +8.5
4) LAR +3.5
5) CLE -11.5
6) NE -2.5
1) Geno Smith QB, SEA / 33.5 Passing Attempts – Higher
2) Gus Edwards RB, BAL / 55.5 Rushing Yards – Higher
3) Antonio Gibson RB, WAS / 9.5 Rushing Yads – Higher
4) Ezekiel Elliott RB, NE / 8.5 Rushing Attempts – Lower
5) Mike Evans WR, TB / 53.5 Receiving Yards – Higher
6) Amari Cooper WR, CLE / 55.5 Receiving Yards – Higher
Subscribe to our newsletter on Substack to get full access to 5th Down Fantasy’s award-winning fantasy football player rankings and our weekly playbook email packed with everything you need to win big on Sunday. Your subscription will also help keep 5thDownFantasy.com the best FREE fantasy football advice website on the planet. Learn more.